Re: Iam your 50,00,000 hitter

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:39:43 +0530
"Ashish De" <ashishde@satyam.net.in> wrote:

> I was congratulated and asked to contact your prize department
> immediately. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm sorry I didn't note
> down the number , so may be a zero here and there.
>   Piease reply.

Ahsish:

Debian is a volunteer organization, with little budget, that is
dedicated to producing a free distribution of the Linux operating
system, along with much additional software.

We certainly did not place this banner ad or email, and we are very
interested in knowing where to find it, so that we can stop this
confusion from happening in the future.

Thank you for any information you can provide us in where this offer was
made to you.

Jim Penny