Re: prize dept

Jochen Voss <voss@seehuhn.de> writes:

> The old one at
>
>     http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2003/debian-vote-200304/msg00057.html
>
> looks like spam.  So maybe new ones are, too?

I've seen the pop-up that some of them are referring to.

I got it once but wasn't bored enough to investigate it. I don't even
rember if it was in connection with Debian or on some other random
webpage.

I have no idea what it is all about but I believe that those who sends
mail to debian lists are innocent but clueless.

--
 Peter Makholm     |                The four letter word beginning with L?
 peter@makholm.net |                It's life, love, libc or lisp