Re: our users as one of our priorities

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 10:29:37AM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Well, I do think so. You ignored my proposal completely and
> answered-in-a-detailed-manner to Osamu and did the same: nothing.

Again, demonstrably untrue:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200211/msg00689.html

Marcelo Magallon also disagreed with Osamu Aoki's proposed patch; does
that mean he also "ignored the proposal completely"?

Doing nothing is the right answer if the only clear alternative is doing
the wrong thing.  I feel having the Xsession script register itself as
an "x-session-manager" is the wrong technical solution, and I explained
why.

> Please think about it next time when you claim to support efforts like
> debian-desktop subproject.

Because I did not acquiesce to your will on a specific technical issue,
I oppose the debian-desktop subproject?

It would be most refreshing if you would conduct a conversation without
resorting to the most blatant of logical fallacies.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     redeemed.  God loves us, so He