Re: Questions for Branden

Le Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 07:36:54PM -0500, Christian T. Steigies écrivait:
> I thought somebody would collect all questions and they would be
> aske/answered in one go?

Well no, questions are collected and selected for the IRC debate, but
direct questions on this list has always been the main way to discuss
the project of each candidate.

> I do have some questions after reading the platforms, but I thought
> maybe I wait till after the rebuttal. Is this list to place to discuss
> the platforms? Looked to me more like a discussion on statistical
> theories recently...

Heh, the discussion about the voting mechanism are not supposed
to continue forever, one day we'll have resolved all problems
related to that and this should never come again. :)

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com