Re: Questions for Branden

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 12:02:27AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote a lot:
> BTW, I'm feeling alone ... does no one else have questions
> for our candidates or are you alll waiting for the IRC
> debate ?

I thought somebody would collect all questions and they would be
aske/answered in one go? I do have some questions after reading the
platforms, but I thought maybe I wait till after the rebuttal. Is this list
to place to discuss the platforms? Looked to me more like a discussion on
statistical theories recently...

> What will happen to the french developers if you're elected ? :-)

Oh don't forget the germans. They want to boycot french and german fries and
wine now! If it weren't so sad, I would be laughing all day. If you french
people don't behave, the will send you back the statue of liberty. ;-)

Christian, who thought that french fries and this crisis came from Belgium
originally...