Re: Dec 15 voting amendment draft

Hi,

 > [First off, I should apologize: I've let this whole issue slide for
 > the last month.  I'm having a terrible time getting decent
 > connectivity, but it's my fault for letting that get in the way.]

        Glad to see you are back. Want to take over the stewardship of
  this GR again? I only stepped in since I think we ought to move to
  the next phase, and treat this as a formal draft, and start the
  discussion period (when we can hammer out any last minute details);
  and I don't want to steal your (and aj's, and others) thunder, since
  y'all did all the heavy lifting.

	manoj
--
The society which scorns excellence in plumbing because plumbing is a
humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because