Re: Debian Project Leader Elections

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 03:23:05PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	It depends on how anal one wants to be. By that token, last
>  year we were in violation of the constitution since we started two
>  weeks late; this year we are back on schedule.
>
> 	If there is strong sentiment that vdale ought to get his full
>  years worth, we may have the new DPL's term start on the 10th.

Well, why don't we ask Bdale if he'd be willing to step down, or
commence his new term (depending on the outcome) as soon as the results
are announced under the original timeline you proposed?

At the very least, I believe his opinion is one that should be
solicited.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The last Christian died on the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       cross.