Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 08:43:11PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:

> The next release of Debian will not be accompanied by a non-free
> section; there will be no more stable releases of the non-free
> section. Uploads to the non-free section of the archive will be
> disabled as soon as is feasible. The Debian project will cease active
> support of the non-free section.

this doesn't go anywhere near far enough.

i suggest that it be amended to add the following paragraph:

Furthermore, any debian developer who disagrees with this shall be branded
"Collaborator" across the forehead and expelled from the debian project.  We
only want rabid zealots and ideologues.

craig