Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 05:28:31AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> I wonder why nobody talks about "we will support people running LSB
> binaries".

You mean people running free software which happens to run on LSB?

Or do you mean people running non-free software which happens to run
on LSB?

Seems to me, both are covered already in some of the social contract
drafts -- albeit, without mentioning any standards or versions by name.

[Ok, perhaps the idea of leaving our definition of "free software" out
of the social contract is an exercise in stupidity -- nonetheless, I
can't figure out any third classification which LSB binaries might fall.]

--
Raul