Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 05:51:21PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> If I were to propose a rewrite the social contract, it'd probably look
> something like:
[...]

I wonder why nobody talks about "we will support people running LSB
binaries". If I would not despise(sp?) non-free software, that would be
the closest thing I could get to it. I really think we should strike the
5th paragraph of the SC, but replacing it with a statement towards the
LSB would be the second most sensible thing, IMHO.

my 0.02 EUR,

Michael

--
<jbailey> o: But doesn't everyone use utf-8 now? =)_
<jbailey> Marcus was even using the *hurd* to read his Korean spam.