Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:11:35AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:

[rationale 13 snipped]

> You might want to consider putting this up some paces. Having such a
> crucial part of your RfD at position 13) of your rationale might get it
> overlooked.

Yeah.  The rationales are numbered in the order I thought of them as I
reviewed the word diff of my proposal.  :)

> I'm speaking out of personal experience, as I was unable to catch the
> removal of Clause 5 from casually reading the word-diff and only found
> out about it by having a look at Richard's nice HTML page.

I agree that each change should probably be footnoted.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you