Re: GRs, irrelevant amendments, and insincere voting

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 09:48:16PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	You should read. Branden has been consistent in asserting that
>  there are antisocial elements who vote insincerely to defeat the
>  progressive chang4es forward looking noble developers make, but are
>  constantly on the verge of being defeatred by dastardly conservatives
>  who would love to see debian ossified in the ways of the halcyon days
>  of yore.

Well, for values of "consistently" approaching "never", yes...

If I made the statements you claim, it should be easy enough to support
your charges with quotations.

Are you going to get around to rebutting my *actual* words, or are you
too fascinated by your own straw-man arguments?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The greatest productive force is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human selfishness.