Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 05:06:20PM -0500, iain d broadfoot wrote:
> * Branden Robinson (branden@debian.org) wrote:
> [snip]
>
> >   2. We Will Give Back to the Free Software Community
> >
> >      When we write new components of the Debian system, we will license
> >      them as [-free software.-] {+freely in a manner consistent with the
>
> {Editorial} Is the ``as'' meant to be there?

No.  Consider my proposal amended to omit it.  Thanks for catching that.

I will create a Subversion repository for my proposed draft on deadbeast.net
so people can keep track of amendments to it.  When that's ready, I will
announce it to this list.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit