Re: Third call for votes: Condorcet/Clone Proof SSD vote tallying GR

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:24:21PM -0500, Debian Project Secretary wrote:

>         This is the third call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone Proof
>  SSD  vote tallying GR.

I'm not responding to this CFV, as:

 * The PGP signature is bad on the CFV messages, so I'm assuming they
   are forged.

 * The message comes through in some garbled form of quoted printable
   that my mail program cannot interpret, so the form is corrupted.

The two problems may be related. Previous CFVs (eg DPL election) have
been fine.

--
Paul Martin <pm@debian.org>