Re: The 'Debian Too' project

--- Andrew Pimlott <andrew@pimlott.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure why you mailed this to debian-vote

Sorry, I scanned the large list of mailing lists and this seemed appropriate.
Which would you recommend?

> but you should take a look at the apt-src package for a start at this.  I
think
> other people are trying to make this happen, but I'm sure they would like
help!

apt-src.  Groovy!

I'm a sysadmin who can program a little.  I'd only hoped to spark a new concept
so I don't know where I can help, but I'll certainly try.

=====
/dev/idal
"GNU/Linux is free freedom" --Me