Re: Constitutional amendment: Condorcet/Clone Proof SSD vote tallying

Just a quick suggestion if people are interested.

If the quorum requirement is Q, and X votes are cast, and X is less than Q, add (Q - X) votes to the ballot which rank the default option soly first, and rank no other options, and continue the ballot as per usual. I'm not sure if it solves problems or creates more, but it seems to me the natural way of resolving quorums. Q could be adjusted if this is too strong or weak.

Clinton Mead.