Re: Some analysis of DPL 2003 results

David Weinehall wrote:

Interesting reading, although I don't know what I should make out of
this sentence:

"What complicates this is that the ballot allows for multiple first
choices. Relatively few Debian developers did this though (453 of the
488 total votes)."

I'd say that 453 out of 488 is quite a lot, not relatively few, so
something seems to be amiss here, huh?

Good catch. Only 35 of the voters actually marked multiple choices. I've modified the text as follows: "Relatively few Debian developers did this though. Thus, Table 1 contains most of the voters (453 of the 488 total votes)."

Thanks
Rob