quorum in 2003 DPL election results

Hello Manoj,

could we please have a sentence like "all candiates did meet the
quorum requirement" in addition to this strange "Only one candidate
failed to win by a margin greater than the quorum" thing on the web
page

   http://www.debian.org/vote/2003/vote_0001

In my eyes the current version of the page tries to lead the reader to
the wrong conclusion that one candidate would have failed the quorum
requirement.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm