Re: [Moshe Zadka <m@moshez.org>] Independent Count

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 05:23:59PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 11:58:04AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> > So the secretary is not allowed to have an opinion? The secretary is not
> > allowed to publicly display their opinions?

I have to agree with Colin and Ben here, force someone to shut up
and not say his opinions and personal views is undemocratic at
best and justl imits his own rights.
I have also to say, that Moshe is at a dead end when he can't
distinguish when one acts as an official representative for
something and if the same person states his private opinions.

And btw., I fully trust Manoj.

so long
Othmar