Re: A question for all candidates

* Rune B. Broberg <mihtjel@debian.org> [2003-02-26 14:27]:
> Only one person can 'win' this election, meaning we'll have 3
> candidates remaining after this election. How will not getting
> elected affect your work within Debian, and the goals you stated in
> your platforms?

As I said in my platform, I think there are many tasks one can do
without being DPL or being in any other recognized position.  However,
I also want to stress that being DPL would allow me to do the things I
plan to do more effectively.  Also, it would show me that the project
actually thinks that the tasks I listed in my platform are important,
and that the project stands behind what I'm doing.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com