Re: General Resolution draft against spam.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 06:00:23PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> En réponse à Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shalehperry@attbi.com>:
> > now that all of the debian-* lists are being run through
> > spamassassin your daily dose of canned meat should drop nicely.
>
> It does not work. What about those italian spams we received
> yesterday and today?

Forgive me, but you have a very short memory. I remember quite clearly
the meteoric drop in the spam level when spamassassin was introduced on
Debian lists.

"It does not work"? Sorry, but it does. If you expect perfection you
will of course be disappointed.