Re: Election status

 Howdy Manoj and list !

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         And what does that buy us over md5sum(loginid + vote + token)?

 I didnt literally say that it "buys" us something,
   so i assume that you are really asking what advantage is in
   letting voters determine the string which identifies their vote (the
token).
 Compare browsing through a list of asp973497uprupo4p9q34p 's
   to browsing a list of funny sigs :
   the latter is more fun !

>  What makes us so bitter against people who outwit us is that they
>  think themselves cleverer than we are.

 Nah, you're just imagining that.
 You could do better than that ; just imitate them !

 P.S.  You wrote that Mickey Mouse voted for Bdale,
       wasnt that a breach of confidentiality !?!

 have fun !

   Siward

 "The monkey that doesnt realise he is only half a man, lives happily
ever after."

 "Automatic Oversetting is not heavy."

 "Elections are software. It is fun to design them"

 ;lia89745p947g-3q498-347poiep[5-3