Re: Trying to determin the Quorum

>>"Jason" == Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@debian.org> writes:

 Jason> The somewhat cannoncial reference for this is:

 Jason> samosa{jgg}~#ud-ldapshow devcount
 Jason> Connecting to LDAP directory
 Jason> There are 938 developers as of Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:51:53 +0000

	Seems close enough to the results derived from current key
 ring contents corelated with LDAP.

 Jason> Manoj, keep in mind that someone has to be in the Debian group
 Jason> to be allowed to vote.

	Umm, that is a new one for me. Could you point me to the
 reference for this? The constitution does not specify where the
 canonical list of developers is. I am basing the count on people who
 are authorized to upload a package to debian (not necessarily having
 packages currently), and maintained by the person responsible for
 adding people to the project, and in ejecting them.

	manoj
--
 God help the troubadour who tries to be a star.  The more that you
 try to find success, the more that you will fail. Phil Ochs, on the