Re: Status

> >>"Marcus" == Marcus Brinkmann <marcus@gnu.org> writes:
> 	Unfortunately, the vote system uses the authoritative keyrings at
>  master.debian.org:/org/keyring/debian.org/keyrings/debian-keyring.{gpg,pgp}
>  (at least, I think these are authoritative -- last update March 21).

FYI (and as mentioned in the debian-keyring package's README),
authoritative is (anonymous) rsync://keyring.debian.org/keyrings/.

(In any event the copy in /org/keyring.debian.org/ on other Debian
machines is updated regularly from the canonical source so it probably
works just as well for you).

--
James