Re: Call for votes for the debian project leader election 2002

  Norbert> Thats very strange.  So if I only consider one candidate vorthy
  Norbert> of a vote, and fill in just one square, my vote means nothing?
  Norbert> That dosent seem right :)

It makes sense if you understand how Concorde voting works. To vote this
way under the system we're using (as I understand it), vote for the
candidate you believe worthy as #1, vote "none of the above" as #2, and
the rest of the candidates as #3. I'm pretty sure of this, anyway. Someone
please correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks,

-chris
--

(I subscribe to all lists that I post to;
please do not Cc me on list reply)