Re: How to Vote (was: Call for votes for the debian project leader election 2002)

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 01:37, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> If I see it right, i will give my prefered candidate a 1, the second best a
> 2, then i will give "no candidate" a 3, and then it is optional if i leave
> the unwanted candidate empty or give it a 4.

As I understand Ben's message, leaving an option blank implies
indifference, while rating it at 4 (below "None of the Above") is more
like a "no" vote for that person.

So, if you have a candidate that you think is truly undesireable, you
should rank that person below "None of the Above".