Re: diplomacy, courtesy, and all that good stuff

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 04:56:13AM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> >>Ins't that what experimental is for ?
> >
> >In a word, no.
>
> What would you like to see experimental used for?

I think his point is that he can't have it not tested even in experimental,
since a lot of people are so painfully attached to a working X server that
it would be rather unpleasant having to deal with a broken xserver-xfree86
even in experimental only...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.