Re: Debate announcement and call for votes

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 06:11:12PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 11:28:44AM -0500, Ben Collins ?crivait:
> > I want to get feedback from the candidates, since the times should
> > prefer their schedule. We as panelists can either work around it, or
> > give our regrets and not show.
>
> Sorry to reiterate my request, but I'm an official candidate and as such
> I'd like that we can find a better time.
>
> Needs more coffee, Ben ? :-)

Yes, I need lots of caffeine today, not to mention some sedatives for my
kids. I feel like the proverbial chicken, minus the head.

So, I'll see what the other candidates say is a good time frame, and
we'll try to settle on something close enough to everyone's
availability. Thanks Raphael.

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '