Re: Sourceforge Site for Debian

>> Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> writes:

 > It's so long ago that I didn't remember about that. :-) In fact, I'm not
 > sure that SF is useful as a general todo list ... it provides such
 > features (various trackers) for each individual project however.

 Well, yes.  SF (as a project hosting site) for developer's would be
 something nice to have, specially since I don't feel comfortable using
 the real thing (VA has changed the rules of the game too many times
 already), but I feel a well organized project management thingy (for
 "internal" stuff) would do Debian much good.

--
Marcelo