Re: Question to Candidates

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 12:08:28PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>  1. How are you going to address public auditors on major events
>     (such as LWE, FOSDEM, DebConf, LinuxTag etc.) with speaches?
>     I read that not all of you were going to many events in the
>     past or giving talks.

As I stated in my platform, I'm happy to attend as many conferences as
my work schedule will permit.

I am experienced with public speaking (especially of the extemporaneous
variety), and I enjoy doing it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.