Re: debian services and responsibility

* Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [020301 07:11]:
> the possibility that the security incident could have been caused by a
> Debian developer.  At least for the first several hours following the

I'm somewhat worried that the debian machines are considered inside the
perimeter of someones 'important' network.  Here we are examining our
next 'border' from us to the internal university network upgrade and
considering setting up a seperately routed subnet for seperation of
networks among other benefits. (IPv6 perhaps!)

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/

"Of course, one defense, which I will label the 'NetBSD defense' is to
simply make fun of the users and say that they're too stupid to deserve
to use the software."	- Theodore Tso, debian-devel, Mon, 21 Jan 2002