Re: Withdrawal of the General Resolution about IRC

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 12:40:07PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> This simply is not true, as I've said over and over again elsewhere.
> Ask the people who were there years ago, before you went by the nick
> "wiggy".

I am one of those people who was there when "wiggy" was "wichert", and
I was told at the time that #dd was *not* restricted to developers.
In fact there was one rather controversial regular at the time who'd
been rejected as a maintainer.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single