Re: [PROPOSED] Michael Bramer must stop spamming or be expelled

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 05:10:38PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:47:02AM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > Seconded.
>
> I propose a cooling off period for proposals on debian-vote.
> Submit your proposal, and it will be released one week later
> unless you have retracted it. That should stop this nonsense.

What's the point?  My proposal hasn't met quorum and it doesn't look
like it's going to (unless perhaps Michael starts spamming again soon),
so it will die on the table.

The Constitution, for good or ill, assures that it takes at least two
weeks for a General Resolution to be passed, even with overwhelming
developer support and the Project Leader shortening deadlines.

That sounds like enough of a built-in cooling-off period to me.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       "Bother," said Pooh, as he was