Re: [PROPOSED] Michael Bramer must stop spamming or be expelled

Le Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:02:32AM -0500, Scott Dier écrivait:
> I'm not badly affected by this but some of the other developers with
> oggles of packages are, and they have been asking nicely and not so
> nicely and it hadn't stopped yet.

That's simply because they first tried with the "not so nicely way". When
someone asks politely something, it gets done usually rapidly. When
someone insults you, you tend to ignore him until more respectful people
tell you that they are right and that you'd better do it anyway.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com