Re: [PROPOSED] Michael Bramer must stop spamming or be expelled

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [011004 09:48]:
> We should write an "HOWTO react to Overfiend's mails" for the new

Actually, I'm with Sam on this one, Branden is taking the right path.

I'm not badly affected by this but some of the other developers with
oggles of packages are, and they have been asking nicely and not so
nicely and it hadn't stopped yet.

By starting the policy process ensures that there is a pressure-force to
make these changes happen.  I assure you as soon as they happen people
*will* stop bitching.  We dont have a problem with the intent, we have a
problem with the current implementation.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)