Re: And the winner is...

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 09:21:29AM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Is it inappropriate to go back to the official mailing list archives and munge
> the announcement that was made?

Nils came up with an alternate (probably better) solution.
[Thanks Nils.]

However, it might be worth systematically munging all email
addresses in the web archives (perhaps with a little cgi app
to allow a web user to send email to people mentioned on the
web page).

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to find a very large brown
paper bag to hide uner.

Thanks,

--
Raul