Re: Vote Tallied

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 07:56:49PM -0800, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I fixed that part of the code.  All future votes will be tallied correctly.
> The entire ballot box is saved.  Shortly, I'll run the mails through the
> vote-take script again.  EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE who has voted will
> receive a SECOND confirmation in the next couple of days.  If the second
> confirmation is STILL wrong, please let us know.

how can we know it is wrong (well know for sure, as different from having the
suspision ?)

if the ballot is listed as 1234 for example, does this correspond to voting
for all 4 candidates and not having filled the further discution, or does it
correspond to having voted for everyone except the first candidate.

Or should it have been a ballot of -1234 or 1234- ?

Anyway, i guess my ballot was also wrongly acounted, but i will wait for the
second confirmation now, ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther