Re: Some questions for the DPL candidates

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> > * Fish or cut bait with respect to non-free, and pass any constitutional
> >   amendments necessary to permit us to make that choice;
>
> this seems a bit more definite than your previous statements on this
> topic.

Well. Do you want a project leader who doesn't care about the out-come
of an general resoulution?

I see the above as a statement that we should get the problem settled
and then move on. Whatever Branden thinks is the _right_ solution is
irrelevant for the question if he thinks that _a_ solution must be
found in the next year.

(I hope no matter whom gets to be the next project leader and what the
out-come of a generel resolution is, that we could stop discussiong it
at least for the next couple of releases. But that's probally another
discussion)

--
Free beer får det bedste frem i en pingvin.
http://peter.makholm.net/beer/