Re: [platform] My little self-pumping/ego-trip/self-righteous speech :)

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 12:22:41AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> When they loan or give us equipment, we need to stay
> in very close contact with them, and give them warm fuzzies about what
> they did, and show everyone else that it was an important thing.

So you agree that the introduction of ftp-master and the confusion that
arose with our sponsor of master (novare) was a jolly mess and should have
been handled more carefully?

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de