Re: What next?

--
 "Americans like to talk about (or be told about) Democracy but, when
 put to the test, usually find it to be an 'inconvenience.'  We have
 opted instead for an authoritarian system *disguised* as a Democracy.
 We pay through the nose for an enormous joke-of-a-government, let it
 push us around, and then wonder how all those assholes got in there."
 Frank Zappa