Re: Condorcet Voting and Supermajorities (Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5)

It seems, listening to this discussion, that there are some problems
with ambiguity and lack of clarity with regards to Appendix A and the
"Concorde" voting method and how it works.

I wouldn't mind seeing a omnibus amendment that replaces Appendix A
with a clearer version, based on our experiences and the issues we've
seen.  First suggestion for the omnibus amendment:  Replace all
occurrences of "Concorde" in the Constitution with "Condorcet".
Rational: The original name "Concorde" appears to be a mistake, and
"Condorcet" is what was intended.  This simply fixes it.

If I find time this week, I'd be willing to write something up, but if
I propose it, I gotta have six seconds, not five (not being a Debian
Developer and all).

--
     Buddha Buck                             bmbuck@14850.com
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our