Re: Resending private mail to public lists

* Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> [001113 11:11]:
> That's fine; if you want Craig to continue to post vituperative email,
> beyond all pale of human decency, feel free.  But I will insist that
> it is inappropriate for Debian developers to send such mail in the
> course of Debian business, and I will continue to make sure the
> membership as a whole is aware of what one of it's more foul-mouthed
> collegues is up to.

You know Thomas, you could also choose to ignore Craig's emails.
Replying to him politely doesn't seem to work, replying to him not so
politely doesn't seem to work, and the for the most part, bouncing the
emails to the lists hasn't worked -- or at least, several people have
suggested not continuing this practice. (If I really wanted the
intrigues of someone else's private life (read: email), I would watch
soap opras or read tabloids. I don't need it delivered to me via
debian-vote.)

Take a look at using procmail; it saves me quite a bit of time, and
likely it can do the same for you. Based on how upset Craig seems to
make you, procmail might also be able to save you all sorts of money
on heart-burn medication.

Cheers.

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''