Re: PROPOSED: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Alternate disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:40:14PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	May I remind you my proposal on -project preceded yours, and
>  you added a rider on my proposal exactly as you say above? I at least
>  offered my proposal as an alternative to yours, not as an added on
>  rider.
>
> 	On this at least I say you are absolutely wrong. If anyone can
>  be accused of adding riders to a totally different proposal, it must
>  be you, for your so called amendment to my proposal in -project.

Since we came up with a mutually acceptable course of action at ALS, I'm
not going to hammer on this issue except to point out that I *subtracted
from*, rather than added to, your proposal.  Therefore what I proposed may
be many things, but not a "rider".

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |    Exercise your freedom of religion.  Set