Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

> That's the whole point of this proposal.  John feels that non-free has
> outlived its usefulness and should be purged now since the vast majority
> of people no longer need it (other than the software they already have
> installed, which wouldn't go away just because the packages did
> naturally..)

I feel that it should be removed from debian.org systems.  If you say
"purged" people start to think that I'm going to root their boxes and
rm all their non-free software or something.

> The gpg modules I use for Debian - my RSA key has been unofficially

You could create a DSA key.

[ chatter snipper ]

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org