Re: [BALLOT] Social Contract Change Amendment

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 10:54:26PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Eek, no.  If Towns wanted a separate GR, he would have proposed one.
> Instead, he proposed an *amendment*, which, if it succeeds, amends the
> proposal, but does not thereby adopt it.

It's not appropriate to apply Robert's Rules of Order here when we clearly
have a more binding document, that being the Debian Constitution.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |      One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                |      belly laugh.