Re: current ballot must be withdrawn per Constitution A.5

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 01:43:17AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> The most generous (smallest) estimate of downtime is 20 July to 22 August,
> a period of 38 days.  More than 4 weeks any way you slice it.

I apologize.  My math here is wrong, but harmlessly so (fortunately).

            20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31  1  2  3  4  5
 6  7  8  9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22

That's 34 days, not 38.  Still more than 4 weeks, though.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |    Exercise your freedom of religion.  Set