Re: CFV: Non-free archive removal

At 01:49 PM 8/23/00 -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

I just assumed the proposal originator decided it wasn't going to
pass anyway and let's just spare the project the agony of going
through it.  Just speculation on my part.  Seemed like a good
decision if that was the case.

My interpretation was that the original proposal raised some constitutional questions which the Project Secretary hasn't answered yet. vote.debian.org still lists the needed quorum as "Due to the uniqueness of the situation, quorum is yet to be determined".

I had thought that John had wanted this voted on (hence the CFV), but ballots haven't been made yet, nor a vote done.