Re: Leader Election 2000

> 		- Why would you be a better DPL than Wichert?

I don't think I will be "better", I'll just be very "different" :P

PS: I hope this was confrontational enough. I know how everyone feeds on
flames and self-centered opinions. Maybe we should take Wichert's
suggestion and just all four of the candidates meet at a bar and start
drinking. Last one standing (or atleast sitting, or at a very minimum,
holding up the table), wins the election. We could even call it "DPL fest
2000" :)

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '