Re: Ad hoc and spontaneous voting

Hi,
>>"Wichert" == Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

 Wichert> Your first and second point seem to be basically the same:
 Wichert> you think the current method is not visible enough.

        Frankly, I thought this was quite significant. I think that if
 general resolutions can sneak by (;-) someone trying as hard as I am
 to keep abreast of project/policy related issues, then something is
 very wrong with current practice.

        manoj
--
 "You are old," said the youth, "and your jaws are too weak For
 anything tougher than suet; Yet you finished the goose, with the