Re: Ad hoc and spontaneous voting

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Most votes (like the non-free issue) have been called with no
>  formal proposal, seconds, or a discussion period. I have strong
>  feeling against taking any action whatsoever merely on these votes.

Ahum? The non-free issue a) hasn't had a call for votes yet. I announced
I want to decide this via a vote, which would be your formal proposal. Since
I did that as the DPL no seconds were needed. From that moment the standard
discussion period standard (2 weeks). Which means that I can issue the call
for votes next week.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl